Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Posting at Etsy




Wow, it's been a long time since I posted on this blog.

Lately I've been experimenting with the jewelry showcases on Etsy. In November I bought a showcase spot and did notice more traffic to my store, Essential Adornment. I also made a sale. I did another showcase for December. No sales, but again increased traffic and some more people favorited the store. For the second showcase I managed to get more items posted. I'll try again after the new year.

Here are a few items I've posted recently, plus the dragonfly bracelet above:



blackstone cross




pearl and hilltribe silver earrings





Swarovski crystal earrings

2 comments:

Mellisa said...

That dragonfly bracelet is just stunning! (I just finished reading about your clever four legged family members as well-isn't it amazing what they're capable of?!)

Leslie Todd said...

Thanks, Mellisa. I'm working on some new dragonfly bracelets.