Monday, May 19, 2008

Main Street Days are Over

I'm back from Main Street Days in Grapevine, Texas. The hours were long (10 am to 11:30 pm) so it was an exhausting show. It was a good show though so I'm pleased. I sold lots of Swarovski earrings, as well as pearl and gemstone necklaces, and one of my twisted wire bracelets.

I tried out a new booth display, below. I like the way it looked so I'm going to keep doing it. Everything is heavy enough that I don't have to worry about things blowing over, although I sometimes have to weight the acrylic earring stands. The shelving unit in the back and the two wire female mannequin forms came from Hobby Lobby. They gave my display some much needed height.

From the left side of the booth to the right are:



The Pearl table.



new shelf display



gemstone table with new wire mannequins

Every time I thought to take a picture of the complete booth there were too many people walking by or in the booth.

No comments: