Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In the Zone

The Crafty Princess, Tammy Powley posts in Beading and Brain Surgery about how intense people look when they're in the "creative zone." She wanted to see others "furrowed brows." So here's mine:



Okay, maybe I'm stringing that turquoise a little intensely. In the next one though, I look like I'm torching that art clay with my eyeballs. It's not my most flattering picture. And yes, there is a flame on the torch, but no matter how I set up the shot the camera I had then wouldn't pick it up.


.

Be sure to check out Tammy's free projects at her blog. She also has some good articles about craft writing. I have a link to her latest book, Picture Youself Creating Metal Clay Jewelry, on the Amazon sidebar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. You do look intent, especially with the torch!

Leslie Todd said...

I guess I need to do some more promo shots where I look like I'm enjoying myself more.

Carmi Cimicata said...

Hi there!
Thank you for popping by my blog! I love the story about your Mom. I have a tendancy to overwork...but I toss things into the trash right away...I find them pulled out and in my husbands area sometimes.....