Sunday, July 6, 2008

Catching Up

We spent this weekend traveling. There was a family reunion the 4th of July at my cousin's home. The next day we went to a relative's 85th birthday party (Happy Birthday Buster!). We had a good time catching up with our relatives.

This coming week I will be out of town starting Wednesday. I'm meeting my sister-in-law and we're taking care of some family business relating to my mother-in-law's estate. I probably won't have computer access, but I've scheduled some posts so check back.

Look for Tutorial Monday-Mei of WireBliss on Monday. Wednesday I'll be posting another video. Hopefully I'll get something else scheduled.




I've been playing with my new camera, a Canon Rebel Xti. Here are a few butterfly pictures I've taken. I've seen few butterflies this year compared to last year.



No comments: