Sunday, April 10, 2011

Trades and Links

This should be my final post on Adorn Me 2011.

There wasn't as much trading going on this year as last year, but I did get these awesome trades. Although I tried to keep track of who made what I wasn't completely successful at it. I know the colorful dangles in the center were done  by Chuck Young. I may have the enameled copper and PMC charm at the top mixed up though.  The card with the dancer and the copper disk is mine. 


trades

One attendee made this awesome padded bag for us to store our trades:

padded bag trade

I thought this was a very thoughtful trade.  It came in very handy when I packed up some of the jewelry I made.  If this is your trade let me know and I'll credit you.

I'm going to put the charm trades from this year and last year into a necklace, or maybe a necklace and bracelet.  And I'll have the fork tine earring trades to wear with it.  

Here are some posts from other bloggers on Adorn Me 2011.  I've listed them in no particular order.

Picking Poppies


Lorena Angulo


Something Sublime


Rosa & Josies


Fully Flummoxed

Check them out.  I know Don, of Fully Flummoxed, was going to add posts so there may be additions to the list since I last searched.

No comments: