Saturday, April 9, 2011

Whoops! I Went Antiquing Again!

I can't help it.  I visited one of my favorite antique/flea market malls and came away with this lot of items:

more vintage finds

The red "Natures Remedy" tin is still in the plastic bag because when I opened it in the store it still had ancient fiber powder in it.  Or whatever it is. I'll be dumping it shortly. The necklace on the bottom is amber.  I'm going to have to get a magnifying glass out and look at one of the beads because I think I saw an insect.  Probably its just a piece of bark though.

I love the rhinestones. I have a thing about bow ties so I just had to get the bow tie necklace.  It's a fun piece.

I also found this vintage flaring tool.  I'm not sure how well it will work for jewelry since the holes have threads, but it was next to nothing so I'll play with it. 

vintage flaring tool

Not too long ago I got a bunch of stuff from this same store.  I'll have to stay away for a while--oh wait...Isn't their flea market this Saturday? (4 Generations outside Greenville TX.)

No comments: