Heather Powers posted a "Muffin Tin Challenge" at the Art Bead Scene blog and I've been rather taken by it. Usually I bag up projects in snack bags and put them in a shoe box until I get to them. A couple of days ago I found a shoe box that I had forgotten about. I think that's why I like the muffin tin idea--it's out where you can see it and be inspired.
Things did not go quite as I planned over the weekend (that's another post) but I did have a little time to work on the challenge.
Here's my revised muffin tin:
I had way more than 12 projects in it so I trimmed it down and added the findings to it. I still couldn't fit everything in the cups so the stringing wire and wrapping wire isn't shown.
Here are six projects that I've done so far. I did the work on the projects all Sunday afternoon and evening. This was only possible because I had two UFO's that I finished up. I managed to snap a purchased "S" hook in half and ended up making a heavy gauge brass wire one to replace it.
I did the wrapping on the two donuts. The heart focal is a charm from Martha of Menagerie Studio.
I think I'll get something else done before the deadline, but I'm not sure with my Monday schedule if I'll be able to post it so this is it for now.